By submitting an enquiry or placing an order with Ian Blowers Jewellers Ltd, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and our Website Policies which will apply to any purchase you make from the Ian Blowers Jewellers website.
1) Guarantee of Quality: We guarantee that all products featured on our web site are of the highest quality. Our diamond jewellery goes through a thorough quality assurance check before it is despatched.
2) Payment options:
- Credit card (Amex subject to a 2% surcharge)
- Debit card
- Cheque (to clear)
- Money transfer
3) Delivery Policy: We despatch all our products by UK couriers or UK Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery/International Signed For post. All items purchased are fully covered by the Royal Mail insurance and our own insurance cover where necessary until they are signed for upon receipt. We aim to send out all purchases for next day delivery (UK) if orders are received before 2pm or within 24 hours of receiving your order and subject to no alteration to the item i.e. re-sizing, with the exception of weekends and Bank Holidays. We aim to process your order as swifly and efficiently as possible.
4) Delivery Charges: All delivery is free of charge.
5) Returns Policy: All items are sold with a 7 day money back guarantee policy to allow you to be sure of your purchase choice. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may simply return it to us within the specific time stated in our policy. When returning any jewellery, please ensure items are returned exactly as sent, with all packaging and documentation enclosed. All jewellery must be unworn and in the condition it was received. If there have been any alterations or modifications (i.e. re-sizing by anyone other than Ian Blowers Jewellers Ltd) or any damage to the item, it will not be accepted for refund.
All returns undergo a vigorous quality assurance check to ensure that there are no signs of wear or alteration. Engraved items will not be accepted for return.
If a product is delivered to you and is incorrect or damaged in ay way, customers should contact us immediately and return the package within 7 days. We will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon receipt of the returned item.
To return an item you must first be issued with a returns authorisation which can be obtained by contacting us on 01482 221980 or by emailing email@example.com
We are not responsible for items that are returned without an authorisation for return or that are incorrectly addressed or lost in transit.
All items must be returned using Royal Mail Special Delivery at the customers own expense which ensures safe and secure delivery. You must insure the parcel for the maximum value. Please do not label the parcel Ian Blowers Jewellers, just address to Blowers Ltd, 43 Savile Street, Hull HU1 3EA. By not using the word Jewellers it helps prevent any possibility of temptation and theft in transit.
Failure to comply with the Returns Policy will prevent us processing your refund. For further questions on returns please contact us.
6) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will only be given by the original method of payment when all return quality assurance checks have been satisfied. We will contact you by email or telephone to confirm we have received your return and that your credit/debit card has been reimbursed or that a cheque has been sent out to you. It may take up to 5 working days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Full eternity rings made to specification and bespoke commissions are not elegible for return unless there is a fault. You will be informed of this at the time of ordering.
7) Guarantee: All Ian Blowers Jewellers Ltd diamond jewellery is guaranteed for 2 years agains defects, ill treatment excepted. This guarantee will be void if any other party has altered or changed the item in any way. All products are hallmarked which guarantees the materials used.
8) Order Confirmations: You will receive an email confirmation of your order and your invoice and any credit/debit card receipt will be enclosed with your purchase.
9) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the website are in stock and available at the time of ordering.
10) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries, please contact us.
12) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of act of God, war, strike, fire, floor or other causes beyond our control.
13) Complaints: If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. We will endeavour to rectify complaints within 7 working days.
14) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
15) Liability: Ian Blowers Jewellers Ltd shall have no liability to our suctomers for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for replacement items or compensation arising from any information supplied to us which is inaccurate or in any other way at fault by the customer.
We accept no responsibility for any import/export issues for any of the products you have purchased.
16) Retail Shop Trading Hours:
9.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
17) Cancellation Rights: You may cancel your order any time prior to despatch. Once the item has been sent out you must obtain an authorisation for return and send the item back within 7 days, in its original condition.
Ian Blowers Jewellers Ltd 43 Savile Street Hull HU1 3EA England T: 01482 323921
Registered in England company no. 3770603